Simple & Lightweight
Simply upload images to your web space and you're done.
No database, administration or anything else is required.
Check out our demo gallery:
- free for ever -
- Copyright Notice Required
- All Features Included
- Open Source
Without Copyright Notice
- one time fee -
- Without Copyright Notice
- All Features Included
- Open Source
- License for 1 Website
- Lifetime License
If you want to run novaGallery on multiple websites without a copyright notice, you can purchase a Network License for only 90,00 €. This allows you to run novaGallery on an unlimited number of sites without copyright notice. This is especially suitable for agencies. Buy Network Licence
By downloading and purchasing you accept our license & terms.
The Sale is issued by Paddle.com.
novaGallery Free Edition is released under GNU Affero General Public License v3.0. You can use novaGallery for almost any purpose (eg. commercial & private use, code modifications) under the following conditions:
- You are not allowed to remove the license and copyright notice. This must be visible on the website for the visitors. This also applies to a modified version.
- If you publish the same or a modificated version, you are only allowed to publish it under the same licences (AGPL-3.0 License).
- It is not allowed to sell novaGallery regardless of whether it is the original or a modified version. Allowed are paid services such as setting up, managing, customizing or hosting novaGallery.
- You agree not to use the novaGallery on illegal sites, or on pages which contain illegal material.
- You may not use the novaGallery at all in jurisdictions where this agreement is itself illegal, or where you are not empowered to enter into such an agreement.
Paid Version / Paid License
With the purchase of a license you get the following rights:
- The mention of the copyright and any other mention of novaGallery may be removed.
- The source code can be modificated and does not have to be published.
- A paid license can be used on one website. The term "website" means a single website with a single domain. Every instance with an other subdomain is an separate website and requires an own licence (except the "www"-subdomain). The website could be your own or a website you build/maintain for someone else.
With the following limitation:
- You may not sell, redistribute or offer for download a paid novaGallery in any form or in any medium, whether original or modified or for profit or not.
Scope of Services Includes
- Provision of a PHP script for displaying photos in an online gallery.
Scope of Services Does Not Include
- Hosting or setup of the PHP script (can be offered for additional fees).
- Checking if webspace meets the requirements (can be tried for free with free version).
- Individual adjustments to the script (can be offered for additional fees).
Because novaGallery is available as fully functional download and online demo, our clients are able to test and try the products before buying them. For this reason, we offer no refunds as a matter of policy. However, at our option and discretion, exceptions can be made under special circumstances.
Limitation of Liability
The software is provided "as is" and novafacile OÜ disclaims all warranties with regard to this software including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall novafacile OÜ be liable for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this software.
We are very thankful for the wonderful packages, without which the novaGallery would never work so well: